Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I think i'm going to commit suicide i'm 38 and still a virgin man.?

In high school I never had a girlfriend,I just had ED from inury,antidepressants and smoked pot,after I quit when I was 18 my sex drive cam back but not my ability as much. I generally just watched porn,went to strip clubs and had a few chances sorta but bailed on them out of fear of embarrassment. Years went by no luck,no real attempts then all of the sudden I was 25 and my mom got cancer.. Same story high desire,small penis,half ward erections and now i'm 30.. It goes from there more social awkwardness from my age and now i'm 38 and it's over.. The combination of injury and social stigma I hate myself i'm good lucking and fit to makes it way harder not to mention my average penis. I missed out on life and would not get a hooker to many stds..

What makes this harder is I look like i'm 28,and are only attracted to females age 22 to 34 mostly all other women have kids and aren't my type,but a few who are actually in their 40's...

watch 40 year old virgin trust me youll get some

• Tony1 month agoReport

I don't blame you I am be like that but watch for adlets and kids if they hit there go to their jobs . 

You have a life ahead of you. God gave you a purpose (probably not to have sex, though,), live up to it and stop worrying about your virginity!

• ace1 month agoReport

Id say as a human that's the sole purpose of living procreation and social integration im a freak.

Imagine an animal that had never been with it's own kind after it was born. That may be your problem. I'm sure you have been around people but I think you've missed out on socialization. Smaller groups of humans would have pressed against you more and you would have been socialized but these days many people can just be left out of important experiences. I was like that, smart enough to survive and act like everything was fine but lonely inside. Spock was my hero, I didn't need anyone, or so I wanted to believe. Life without people and without the pain of them. But for most people  living with a dull ache is no way to live.

You need to make friends by taking on their troubles and sharing yours with them. Help those who are hurting and doing that will help you even more. It will be a little painful but worth it. As you (re)join society, people will take an interest in you and happily plot your virgin demise. Hot lust will consign your private details to just an inside joke. Don't put it off. Befriend people. 

Realize that you are the only one holding yourself down. Your fear of embarrassing yourself is holding you back. There is no stigma, that's just an excuse you are making up to justify your fear. There are millions of people with below average penis size. I would suggest you hook up with a prostitute if you can just to have that first experience. That might relax you a bit. Then just go on a date. Most women are mature enough to not care about penis size. Stop wasting your time, and ACT NOW. Don't let fear hold you down.

I was still a virgin at 32, and i ended up going to a hooker. We used condoms so I didn't have any worries about getting any diseases.

Actually i was quite surprised as the hooker was a really nice girl and very clean and polite and helpful.  

The next day i felt amazing! I had been walking around for 32 years with such a huge chip on my shoulder and worries and concerns about women and sex and it was just all gone. It gave me a huge confidence boost. 

I then took up salsa dancing as a hobby, even though i have two left feet and can't dance and it was a real struggle to learn. But now i am 55 can Dance really well for my age and yes i have a girlfriend now also! :)

• Lili

Exactly. That's why I've advised this guy to hire a call-girl to relieve him of this burden.

Do you have a question?

• Tony1 month agoReport

attack you or just look in shops window and someone came up to you and dose something to you let ask you how would feel if someone did that to you

• Alfred

You're NOT,  sir... you're NOT  going to commit suicide...please...no matter what....

it sounds clear enough to me you're traumatized and depressed deeply and severely- and why....

and even though that's the way it is...

there  has to be some other way out.

by the way-I want you to understand that depression and / or other medical and/ or soul problems are treatable...

on the other hand - even a '' failed''  attempt to take your life may leave both physical and futher mentally disabled in every way...

it sounds to me you deserve much better than this.

it sounds to me you urgently need the professional help of a psychiatrist - in  real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, withno further delay- due to your suicidal thoughts...yes.

but beyond  this.

it sounds to me something has to change in your life, something essential.

your attitude, too...yes, sir.

I want you to understand  you're more and value more than your sex life...yes, sir!

I want you to understand that you're  still at an age when you can fully (and succcesfully) strive to make the best out of your life INSTEAD of just ruining it( and it als- with your kind permission- sounds to me wiser- to strive to improve your life...)

by the way, virginity  has  a cure... death hasn't....

Keep writing stories, we might believe one of them.

As a person who is pretty much the opposite of you, sex is not so great that you ought to commit suicide over it.  You are about at the age when libido starts to slow down and you can begin to do without it for longer periods of time.  Focus on other things that make you happy.

• Lili

"Rite" of passage, not "right" of passage. And sex, while lovely, is not the "most important thing ever".

Ever heard oh Robert Wadlow ? he died as a virgin as well. 

• Hockey

So, your title says that you are 38. In the update you say you are 28, which one is it?

• darkvelvetrain

He says he looks 28, learn to read.