? asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 1 month ago

Is it true African migrants are robbing people on the trains and in homes all over Ireland, where they are sent by EU?

1 week ago

Ignore the liberal truth deniers, there is an Black youth gang problem in parts of the urban east which does include attacks on and along  the public transport system.

It is being suppressed by the mainstream media and politicians which is normal in the PC  controlled Irish Establishment .

As for outsiders being housed that is true and they get a lot more too, more than native Irish  ever get.  It doesn't matter that they are mostly failed asylum  seekers either.

It has been going on for up to twenty years by now as well. 

Source(s): living in a area where many get housed.

Em, no.

I was rushing to get a flight and I didn't close my front door right. The Kenyan couple next door phoned my parents to come and lock it up properly with their spare key and they all had tea in my kitchen. My dad fixed their immersion heater and Ruhiu helped my dad charge my electric car while I was gone.

Dunno where you heard this but, to use the Irish vernacular, it's bollox.

• Orla C

No, it's not. I don't know where that particular lie originated, but it is not the case at all.