promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Gf has horrible stretchmarks. Should I dump her?

My gf has stretchmarks everywhere on her body!! They're on her arms, hips,behind her knees,sides of legs, calves,thighs, and even near her vajay! I feel so bad for her. 

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dump her right now. Not because she has stretch marks, but because she doesn't deserve a jackass like you. We aren't all perfect buddy, get used to it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you are a shallow little dweeb, go ahead and dump her.  You give very little info here.  Does she have the stretch marks due to pregnancy, if so, are you the father?  Stretch marks do fade with time. 

• 1 month ago

Good luck finding any human being male or female without stretch marks! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you should dump her so she can find somebody who isn't a shallow cμnt.  You'd be doing her a favor.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Did she get the stretch marks from being pregnant or from overeating? 

• 2 months ago

you say u feel bad for her and yet you're contemplating dumping her* WOW ..ur a real winner arn't you?!!!

• ANDREW
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No you shouldn’t dump her,  she should dump you and find a real man 

• 2 months ago

If your always going to only look at her with disqust I think you should do her as well as yourself a favor and leave I would not want to be with someone that thought badly of me going find yourself someone your more attracted to and let her find a man that will love her for who she is wish the best for both of ya

• 2 months ago

I think that's superficial... just as I think that it's very superficial for women to judge men on their height... Who cares if he is shorter than her?

• 2 months ago

She must have lost a lot of weight - good for her! If such things matter more to you than who she is, yes - do her a favour and leave

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.