Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Gf has horrible stretchmarks. Should I dump her?

My gf has stretchmarks everywhere on her body!! They're on her arms, hips,behind her knees,sides of legs, calves,thighs, and even near her vajay! I feel so bad for her. 

Dump her right now. Not because she has stretch marks, but because she doesn't deserve a jackass like you. We aren't all perfect buddy, get used to it.

• Mr. L.

If you are a shallow little dweeb, go ahead and dump her.  You give very little info here.  Does she have the stretch marks due to pregnancy, if so, are you the father?  Stretch marks do fade with time. 

Good luck finding any human being male or female without stretch marks! 

Yes, you should dump her so she can find somebody who isn't a shallow cμnt.  You'd be doing her a favor.

Did she get the stretch marks from being pregnant or from overeating? 

you say u feel bad for her and yet you're contemplating dumping her* WOW ..ur a real winner arn't you?!!!

• ANDREW

No you shouldn’t dump her,  she should dump you and find a real man 

If your always going to only look at her with disqust I think you should do her as well as yourself a favor and leave I would not want to be with someone that thought badly of me going find yourself someone your more attracted to and let her find a man that will love her for who she is wish the best for both of ya

I think that's superficial... just as I think that it's very superficial for women to judge men on their height... Who cares if he is shorter than her?

She must have lost a lot of weight - good for her! If such things matter more to you than who she is, yes - do her a favour and leave