Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 5 months ago

Why is golf so boring?

Go watch a real sport like American Football.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It is because you think it is,I will admit that I don't find it as interesting as it used to be a while back.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

Not to me, it isn't. The Masters, the Ryder Cup and President's Cup are must-watch. I play golf and I know how hard it is to play well.

• 4 months ago

Watch the film Happy Gilmore and you'll start to enjoy Golf with humor

• 5 months ago

boring because you dont like it.   you like simple and robust sports such as Football.  Football is the simplest sport on earth.  you bring the ball to the endzone and you score.  

Golf, on the other hand, is a sport of accuracy.   you have to hit a tiny ball and it is about 175 yards away.   If you miss, you will score badly.   It is more complicated than bringing a football to a specific zone.   You have to measure the distance, wind direction, green speed and green slope.    For people who play golf, it is never boring to do this calculation and hitting the ball right on the spot. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Different people have different tastes. Yours doesn't include golf, but it does have a following.

• 5 months ago

I take it you don't golf..

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

American football?? Borefest.... the game goes on for HOURS but the ball is in play for only a few minutes. The rest of the time is spent in huddles trying to work out what to do next. When they advance a few yards they celebrate with high-fives. A bit like trench warfare in WWI but less exciting.

They even wear padding and helmets....pansies... they should try a REAL MAN'S game, like rugby!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

super bowl = 4 hours with 14 minutes and 43 seconds of live play 90% of it just a pile of bodies on the ground trying to get up, try putting a stop watch on snap to whistle on the next game you watch

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.