promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What would happen if  you run from the cops ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"WHO LET THE DOGS OUT"...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

You can get more charges added on top of the original one. There's always a risk you getting shot for doing this.

• 2 months ago

Probably would be tackled and have more charges. Assuming of corse I am being arrested or detained. If not then they may just look at me funny and wonder why I am running. Then they may try and figure it out.

• 2 months ago

If they were questioning you about something, it might confirm their suspicions of you and they'd run after you.

Either way, you have some growing up to do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You must be some 12 year old retarded kid still held back in the 4th grade to ask this kind of 5h!t that even teenagers typically know.

Go out and try it Dumbo, but don't crawl back whining to us after you're released from jail with a bullet wound in your gallbladder.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you could get shot....................

• 2 months ago

In my state, PA, it is legal for a cop to shoot someone in the back when he is running.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You either would get shot or charged with resisting arrest. Depends on the situtation and the cop.

• 2 months ago

Depends on the color of your skin, where you are, and the time of day. 

• 2 months ago

they would chase after you and if it fails, they will call an entire team to the point where its impossible to run away from them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.