Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, if a woman conceives a child during an act of brutal rape, is that child a Gift from God?

The womb is a gift from God.

Rape is a crime... not a gift of God. 

No matter the circumstances - EVERY child is a Gift from God.

• AgProv

in at least six world languages, "gift" is a word meanig "poison" or "Not nice thing", so... 

My grandmother was raped by an Indian and I know my mother was a Gift from God because she produced me whom God sent to deliver His Word!

I'm "Blessed and Highly Favored!"

Thank you Jesus (Matthew 11:25)!

"What you thought as evil, God meant it as good" (Genesis 50:20)!

Peter Gore Seer,

Yes, We Know For Certain That Aliens Pass Threw Worm Holes, To Come To Earth And Its Common For Aliens To Rape, They Are Identified And Named Incubus.

• AgProv

The worms just wish they'd stop doing it and leave them alone

I don't want to call that issue itself is a Gift. Apparently that is human error whom given free will. But I have seem some testimony that a woman conceived by rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGxoYOIg_s

Youtube thumbnail

She seems she is glad to know that her mom did not abort her. I feel really complicated, but her existence itself is certainly a gift. Rape is not a gift, but this woman seems she is a gift to her mother.

I am not sure but there are some people who feel very guilty and unhappy conceived by rape, maybe...

• Being Raped is an evil wicked thing. Having a child to Love for the rest of your Life, AND a child who will LOVE you back for the rest of yours, is a Blessing from God.

Well, you know that god works in strange ways.  He seems to give the rapist free will to rape.  He seems not at all bothered about anyone being hurt by that free will fiction.

• Fault or mans fault for not making stricter punishments for Rape? i assure you it is Man's fault, but go ahead blame God for it, while you sit on your hands and DO NOTHING to make changes.

No, unless the woman chooses on her own to raise the child.

• susan

Yes, the child can be considered a gift from God. 

• Floyd1 month agoReport

A deaf lady I know was brutally raped by a man of a different race, Now the BEAUTIFUL daughter is a doctor and the blessed companion and best friend of her mother who decided to keep her instead of murder her. May God bless them both!