promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, if a woman conceives a child during an act of brutal rape, is that child a Gift from God?

50 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The womb is a gift from God.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Rape is a crime... not a gift of God. 

• 1 month ago

No matter the circumstances - EVERY child is a Gift from God.

• AgProv
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

in at least six world languages, "gift" is a word meanig "poison" or "Not nice thing", so... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My grandmother was raped by an Indian and I know my mother was a Gift from God because she produced me whom God sent to deliver His Word!

I'm "Blessed and Highly Favored!"

Thank you Jesus (Matthew 11:25)!

"What you thought as evil, God meant it as good" (Genesis 50:20)!

• 1 month ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Yes, We Know For Certain That Aliens Pass Threw Worm Holes, To Come To Earth And Its Common For Aliens To Rape, They Are Identified And Named Incubus.

• AgProv
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

The worms just wish they'd stop doing it and leave them alone

• 1 month ago

I don't want to call that issue itself is a Gift. Apparently that is human error whom given free will. But I have seem some testimony that a woman conceived by rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGxoYOIg_s

Youtube thumbnail

She seems she is glad to know that her mom did not abort her. I feel really complicated, but her existence itself is certainly a gift. Rape is not a gift, but this woman seems she is a gift to her mother.

I am not sure but there are some people who feel very guilty and unhappy conceived by rape, maybe...

• ...Show all comments
    • Being Raped is an evil wicked thing. Having a child to Love for the rest of your Life, AND a child who will LOVE you back for the rest of yours, is a Blessing from God.

• 1 month ago

Well, you know that god works in strange ways.  He seems to give the rapist free will to rape.  He seems not at all bothered about anyone being hurt by that free will fiction.

• ...Show all comments
    • Fault or mans fault for not making stricter punishments for Rape? i assure you it is Man's fault, but go ahead blame God for it, while you sit on your hands and DO NOTHING to make changes.

• 1 month ago

No, unless the woman chooses on her own to raise the child.

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, the child can be considered a gift from God. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Floyd1 month agoReport

A deaf lady I know was brutally raped by a man of a different race, Now the BEAUTIFUL daughter is a doctor and the blessed companion and best friend of her mother who decided to keep her instead of murder her. May God bless them both! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.