promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

suffering from planters cyrosis for four years. consulted dermatologist but not helped.  Request advise in the matter. God Bless ?

Similar eruptions on both feet.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

See a podiatrist.  We are the foot experts. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

If dermatologist not helped, not expect amateurs to help either. Suggest remedial English class to learn how to write good sentence.

• 1 month ago

You might seek a different doctor.  For one thing, at least here in the US, there is no such word as cryosis, so its not clear what you were diagnosed with.  The condition resembles some type of pustulosis or maybe impetigo.  So, the most important thing is to make sure the diagnosis is correct.   You can't know how to treat a problem unless you know what's causing it

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well, my source bombed just like the dermatologist, I seen one for a bump on my finger, he called it a  bump AND wanted to know if I wanted him to slice it off ?!

I said no, not until I know wtf it is !.........ANYWAYS I'd soak just the heel in some undiluted apple-cider-vinegar for 20 min to see what happens .......have you associated it with some activity you were doing back then ? did you start eating something different back then ? I can see it is inflamed a bit as well.....hope the ACV helps.....

• k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

maybe weird is needed to understand this, do a search at Yelp dot com/zipcode, for a Biological dentist/Whole body dentist, they are unlike any other dentist, they know the whole body and the many connections it has and can relate to weirdness such as yours, and may have a simple solution ! .....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

get another opinion

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Holy crap. Have you considered peeling that layer off?

• k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

it's inflamed too, I doubt that'd be a good idea.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.