Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

It can happen without feeling it right?

I'm trying to figure things out. 2 years ago I go for a liver function blood test and my results were liver inflammation my doctor says it wasn't related to alcohol even though I drank a lot the night before. I think I made a mistake. My liver is back to normal I drink alcohol sometimes not like a heavy drinker and I went for an ultrasound my liver is all good. But I read on internet drinking before a liver blood test can cause abnormal results? So does it mean that if you drink before a test your results can say inflammation? Can the results be wrong or abnormal only if you do that

It will raise your sugar levels - I am type 2 diabetic and when I get blood tests done I eat or drink nothing from 7pm the night before and on day of test only drink water.

• k w

you can reverse most suspected damage to the liver, by drinking aloe-vera juice, a few gallons, and the juice is so awesome it tell you how bad your liver is by taste, the degree of bitterness will tell you, so once it starts being not so bitter, you are healing the liver.....no quack needed