promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Why does the average white man have cavity riddled teeth?

Or no molar teeth at all? Is it a cultural thing? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Um, they don’t? At least not disproportionately more so than other races.

I would love to see any evidence, any at all, that would make this question anything more than just a slightly racist over generalization.

In fact, the little searching I did, most studies find that whites actually have better dental health than other races. At least according to studies, including this one by Duke University.

I would be interested to hear where this question came from, though. Is it just your observations? Or did you actually see a study or read a paper on the subject?

• ...Show all comments
    • k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I use Himalayan Pink, it's delicious and a complex of many salts, us Americans are treated as stupid, we're never told truth, it'll cost someone some money.....priorities are all out of whack

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor brushing and flossing. Also some never had sealants.  

• 1 month ago

sugar .........................

• 1 month ago

The average person now days regardless of color is exposed to an eating pattern that was not available 300 years ago there's soft drinks there's sugary artificial beverages everywhere there's candy bars there is beer. In short everything that we eat is full of added sugar. That's why our entire lifestyle is affected there's added sugar in everything and it affect our teeth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Please cite your sources.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

never told properly what is needed for healthy teeth, quack won't make money then !

my father died from a mouth full of silver fillings, he didn't know either, til it was too late, the damage was done.....

• 1 month ago

Not true. However, when people have bad teeth it's usually because they can't afford a dentist or are afraid of the dentist.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've only had ONE cavity in my life, & I'm 71 ............................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.