Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 2 months ago

Will I still continue to grow taller?

im 16 years old and 5,3. Is there a chance that I will still grow a bit more taller? If so, how much taller can I still grow? (1,2,3 more inches)?

just wondering because I dont like being this small.

There is an online calculator that can give you an estimate, but you'll need some more information, like how tall your parents are.

https://tall.life/height-calculator-how-tall-will-...

• .

Eat your fruits and vegetables, sleep well, exercise (running, jogging and stretching), a little bit of bodybuilding (just don't do heavy squats). NO smoking, drinking, unhealthy food such as candy or junk food, or stress yourself.  Drink calcium rich products like milk, yogurt and cheese.

• cjware19741 month agoReport

Watcha going to do brother

It depends on your mom's and dad's heights in centimeters. If you're a boy, you add them up, add 13, and divide by 2; if you're a girl, you add them up, subtract 13, and divide by 2. You'll have an idea about your final height. 

• Murzy

maybe another half inch to an inch

You will grow another 6 inches. No doubt. Guaranteed. Sure thing. Everybody reaches average height. Exactly as your doctor told you.

Yes, you will. Don't worry. Humans usually stop growing at the age of 18.

• cjware19741 month agoReport

Think it is 21 the reason why the drinking age is 21 not to stunt the growth.

If you're a boy, almost certainly yes, if you are a girl not so likely unless your puberty started late (less than 2 years ago). If you're a female and that's the case, you might grow another inch, maybe two max.

• amy

yes. You will continue growing into your early twenties. From 18-24 I grew 4cm I think thats just over 2in.

• amy

some girls get their period at 10. So they stop growing at 13? Have you seen how short 13yr olds are they look like children. they look like they dont belong in high school.