How do i get over this?

I know i’m super emotional, but my favorite band played last night and i didn’t go because i didn’t think anyone was going. But as it turns out everyone did and i was SO FRUSTRATED since they were all posting his best songs and I listen to them every single day. I felt left out and betrayed by friends who didn’t invite me. 

Everyone was posting on instagram and i’ve been listening to those songs ever since they came out. How do I get over this?

If this is your biggest problem, i want your life!

Did you ask any of them if they are going?  If not, then no reason to be mad at them. 

Get a grip, and know that self interest is typical at your age. They’d likely been too distracted by their own plans to consider inviting you. Next time, step up and invite yourself, or simply go. You don’t need others around to appreciate the band along with you.

There are about 5 million things harder to get over in life. You think about how next time you won't do this and move on.