How to offer oneself to God ?

Try obeying him, keeping his commandments, and doing good to other people.

• Misty

Since all gods are myths you will have to pretend.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself"

Which God do you wish to offer yourself to? There are millions of them in the religion of Hinduism. The Abrahamic faiths only have one God. Satan the devil is the god of this world's systems (though hardly anybody realizes that, his deceptions are so cunning). Yet the Bible warns that the things they nations sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God. Well, here is how a young man brought up as a Muslim discovered the one true God, and how to offer himself to that One. 

When he was about 14 years of age he was disturbed at hearing China had acquired the atomic bomb and feared a third World War might start. He started asking the Big Questions of life - and death - and many doubts flooded his young mind. Bear in mind that although he had been brought up to believe in Allah, he had no belief in Jesus Christ as being anything other than a good man, a prophet to be respected as one of many prophets. He began to doubt if there was any God.

This is what he wrote in his book: "I recall saying a prayer to God one night, looking for answers to this dilemma. My prayer was not theologically correct, so to speak, but it was said quite sincerely. I believe God heard my prayer and graciously answered it in His own way and in His own time. The prayer I said went something like this: 'Dear God, IF THERE IS A GOD, and you are interested in me - I don't know why you would be interested in a foreigner such as me; no one else is - but if you are there and show yourself to me, I will follow you'." 

Some years later, God answered that prayer when he woke up in the middle of the night: "As soon as I did so, I realised that I was in the presence of the living God. I did not hear anything or see any visible sign but somehow, I just knew that God was there in the room with me. I broke down in tears." He was filled with awareness of God's holiness and wanted to hide from it. "There was no thought of me being a good Muslim or even a good person... Then, and I still do not know how to this day, I knew that the presence of the living God in that room with me was none other than Jesus Christ! It was not an angel or Abraham or Moses... It was not the Muslim prophet Muhammad. No, it was the Lord Jesus Christ! Then I discovered, to my utter surprise, that Jesus was not condemning me at all. No, I was simply condemning myself! There was no doubt whatsoever that, on my own merit, I could never face Him. I was lost and helpless. What could I do?  "At that point, whilst I don't think I heard a physical voice, I nevertheless heard Jesus say in my mind, 'Riaz, come follow me'. At the same time, I saw him wave his hand of invitation, which I could not refuse... I said simply, 'Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I can't live without you. From this day on, I will follow you'. That night, I became a Christian!"  

False gods abound. Be careful you first identify the one and only Creator God. "What's Up, Doc?" by Dr. Riaz Mohammed (WestBow Press, 2019) 

you have to know what he expects of you, so read, meditate and apply what your learning,

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lesso...

How to offer oneself to God, is to Love Others.

Deny yourself sinful pleasures that are against God.

• For he that is not against us is on our part.

Therefore anyone who is actually Loving One Another because it is a Commandment of Jesus Christ, no matter what reasons they are doing it for, are at least Keeping His Commandments.