Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

As a christian, have you thoroughly read your entire new testament and do you follow what was told, about money and repentance?

Yes, but these days the Lord requires only a tithe,not the total consecration of all that we have.

• Doug

I prefer to rely on the infallible and authoritative teachings of the Holy Catholic Church, which is the only Church that Jesus ever personally founded, authorized, empowered and perpetually guaranteed, for the purpose of our salvation.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

A person can better live according to the Will of God by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

If your a christian you should have read, meditated and applied the holy writings in your life, that includes money and repenting, but that is between me and my heavenly Father

• Why do you ask us Christians this question? Doesn't it seem illogical to you? You, are you doing everything that the holy scripture says, in your religiousness?

The word of God taught me this, and I, I put it into action:

Goshua 1:8 This book of the law never departs from your mouth, but meditate on it day and night, trying to act according to all that is written in it, for then you will succeed in your deeds, then you will prosper. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and brave; be not afraid and be not dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee wherever thou goest.

i have read the entire Bible front to back over 50 times in my life, i do all things to please Jesus Christ who i serve.

Give money to a Church, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand! Repent why haven’t you repented every day Jesus asked them!

Yes.

NEXT QUESTION !!!

I've read the entire N.T. and the O.T. several times. My initial repentance happened decades ago, when reading of the N.T. opened my eyes of understanding to just who it was dying for my sins on a cruel cross. That's when I first became a Christian, repenting and acclaiming the risen Christ to be my Savior, my Lord and my God (John 20:28 & Acts 4:10-12 & Romans 10:9-17). From then till now, my whole life is being changed, my attitudes to everything challenged and what I do in every area of my life aligned with that profession of faith in Christ as my Savior, my Lord and my God. I live for Him, not self.

• Donald

i have read it far more times than you.

unsure what point you are trying to make.

(seem to be making)

Christians repent once they sin

(recognized they sinned)

- or they should.

why bring up money? 

to what end?