Is it ethical to put chastity devices on my 3 sons?

I have three sons they are aged 12, 14 & 17. Recently my oldest son had a pregnancy scare with a girl. I told them exploring yourself sexually is perfectly fine as long as they do it safely but he wasn’t.

When I heard about the pregnancy scare I was really angry at my oldest son because he told me he was being safe with his girlfriend. I suggested the idea of him wearing a chastity device and he lets me hold the key until he is more responsible. He agreed to this and my 12 year old son said he wanted to try one as well. I decided that if 2/3 of them wanted to wear one I might as well put one on my 14 year old as well. I went and measured up all of my sons “private parts” and went onto this website called Holy Trainer and ordered them all these chastity devices.

Once they arrived, I shaved all 3 of my sons and placed the devices on them. Then after that they all sat down wearing their new devices naked on the lounge. My 14 year old was really annoyed at me for putting it on him and was trying to get his off but I tried to explain to him how it was for his own good and if the others decided to wear it so should he. Then I told them all that I would take it off once they are 18 and they will be more responsible and if they do get a girl pregnant they will be able to take care of them.

It has been 3 weeks since they’ve started wearing them and every 2nd night ive taken off the devices and cleaned them. I think they have been good for them. What are your thoughts on doing this?

• Hockey

Stop trolling.

And if you are not trolling, nbut actually did this, call Child Protective Services as you are clearly unfit to be a parent.

sure...............

This is just one big Epic troll fail mess. Not one bit believable and even worse, just plain ridiculous.

Not bad idea. I’ll try it with my boys.

You're either full of **** or batshit crazy

• audrey

I think you're a troll. If not, you're totally nuts.