I want to be with a women and have my husband watch.  How do I tell my husband?

You really just kinda come out and say it. "i want to have a threesome with another woman" Almost no dude will ever turn that down. and as long as you explain that yea you would find it hot watching him have sex with her too, then y'all should be in for a really good night. Few tips. 1. you pick the girls. My wife made the mistake one time of having me pick the girl, and it made her very uncomfortable. She did not even expect that. 2. Have a general plan, but do not be rigid. Enjoy the night have fun, but think of it as "playing". Because that is what it is. playtime. 3. be sure you have water and snacks on the ready. 

Have fun!!!!!

Do you want us to give you a script? You tell him, simply, that's all. 

Ask him if he's comfortable with it. If you can't talk to your husband about anything, then your lines of communication in the marriage aren't that great.

• Alan H

He would likely say, “If I then get both of you’

• Juli1 month agoReport

That'll be part of it. Except then it's my turn to watch my husband with her! Can't wait!! 

tell him he is free to pleasure himself

Juli do you trust your hubby, can you communicate with him good if yes just ask him all he can do is be surprise or tell you yes or no that he like the idea

• Nobody

Make a deal with him where he gets to live out a sexual fantasy of his own choosing.

• Lôn

A WOMAN, not a women.....learn the difference.

• Lôn

I'm afraid I'm out of bounds, I'm a red-blooded male.... but good luck with your new 'venture'!