Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My friend excluded my boyfriend from get togethers...should I confront her? ?

My friend, "F", is asking all the friends in my friend group together to meet for a party that we have every year. She is inviting everyone but my boyfriend (who is also in the friend group), "B". F and B are currently roomates. They had a disagreement and B angrily confronted her. He didn't threaten her, touch her, or yell, but it was clear that he was angry and because he is a large man, F said she felt scared, upset, and disrespected. 

B has since realized that he should have calmed down before confronting her and apologized. F is saying that she doesnt feel comfortable having B at friend events, even though she lives with him. As a result, B is feeling hurt and isolated. I don't know how I should approach this situation and any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. 

That is something the two of them need to work out.  The two of them need to talk this through. Maybe B can apology again and let F know that he would never hurt and sorry he got mad and wants to work on getting their friendship back to where it use to be. 

• Chanel

I guess she wants to be your friend but not when he is with her.