promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My friend excluded my boyfriend from get togethers...should I confront her? ?

My friend, "F", is asking all the friends in my friend group together to meet for a party that we have every year. She is inviting everyone but my boyfriend (who is also in the friend group), "B". F and B are currently roomates. They had a disagreement and B angrily confronted her. He didn't threaten her, touch her, or yell, but it was clear that he was angry and because he is a large man, F said she felt scared, upset, and disrespected. 

B has since realized that he should have calmed down before confronting her and apologized. F is saying that she doesnt feel comfortable having B at friend events, even though she lives with him. As a result, B is feeling hurt and isolated. I don't know how I should approach this situation and any advice or thoughts would be appreciated. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

That is something the two of them need to work out.  The two of them need to talk this through. Maybe B can apology again and let F know that he would never hurt and sorry he got mad and wants to work on getting their friendship back to where it use to be. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I guess she wants to be your friend but not when he is with her.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.