Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

Anyone ever offer to help change a toddler's diaper in a public restroom?

• 15 hours ago

This website may help you https://bitly.com/2JtCGYA

• Edna

I have NEVER heard of a stranger offering to help change a toddler's diaper in a public rest room. I wouldn't WANT their "help", even if they did offer it.

There are some Trolls with diaper fetishes who might, but a normal adult would not.

• LizB

No, though if I saw a mother clearly struggling (like the child throwing items out of her reach) I'd be kind and help if I could. I have helped a out mom whose toddler vomited on a plane, though. She was traveling by herself and her little boy threw up while everyone was waiting to get off, so my husband and I handed her a plastic bag and all the wipes we could spare. We offered our son's spare outfit also even though he was older than the toddler, but the mom had an extra outfit, and luckily had family waiting for her once she got off the plane.

Why on earth would I do that?  If the mother appeared to be struggling, I might offer to hold the diaper bag and hand her items, but I would never be rude enough to step in to change the actual diaper of a stranger's child.

No. That seems awfully invasive unless it's someone you know.