Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

Has anyone used cloth diapers and a safety pin on toddlers in the last several years?

• Edna

What do you consider "several" years to be?  I used cloth diapers and safety pins  or training pants on my toddler in the mid-1960's. My niece used cloth diapers and safety pins on her toddler, and he was born in the late-1990's.

Some people use cloth diapers and a safety pin for their children but I personally would just use disposable diapers.

We used cloth, but not safety pins - no need these days with diaper covers.

Not pins, no.  I used diaper covers with the cloth diapers, and those secured with snaps.

I doubt many young mothers use cloth diapers for their newborn toddler anymore .... that was popular in the 40 's though .

Safety pins are cruel are not used nowadays.

• Edna

A diaper pin (NOT a safety pin) that is made specifically for diapers isn't cruel to a  newborn or to a toddler. Cloth diapers & diaper pins ARE used nowadays; more than you think. Cloth diapers are more economical than disposable diapers & they don't pollute the environment.in a land fill.