Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

Why do y’all continue to drink cow milk? ?

Cow milk is not meant for us ... that’s why it makes your stomach hurt and give you bad acne !! drink almond milk instead...

I’ll drink almond milk before I drink milk filled with antibiotics, growth harmones ,traces of blood from the cow & millions of pus cells that could later lead to osteoporosis,, I’ll pass. But you cow milk drinkers have fun with that! 🤣

Anybody who DONT AGREE WITH ME CANNNNNNN .... kiss my you know what... cause idc how you feel about my opinion please understand this lol😭😂

“Only gays drink almond milk” I hope that wasn’t a cheap shot at me because I’m a girl🤣😘

I chose the best answer now GTF OFF MY PORCH B****... 😂but yes I’m done arguing with you milk drinkers I’m turning off my notifications 

Kate , what backfired🙄nothing backfired because I simply do not care sweetie .. I think all of y’all except Saul stupid asf🥴😂

Almond milk taste much better

• Bob

Cows milk might make your stomach hurt and give you bad acne, but it never did that to me or to anyone I know.To me it sounds like there might be something wrong with you,and you might want to talk to your doctor about this.

• Bob

Edit: it sounds like you might be lactose-intolerant.

Because I have not figured out HOW TO MILK A ALMOND YET.. ITS A NUT... NUTS DO NOT MAKE MILK... ITS CHEMICALS....

• AskZilla

Is it chemicals or oils and water.? I looked at a package of oat milk and was shocked at how much rapeseed oil was in it

why did u rink your mums milk

I almost never drink milk of any sort. Almond milk doesn’t agree with me. If I need a milk substitute I like Wildwood soy milk.

I've worked in almost every aspect of food for a lifetime. I've seen, as far as I can imagine thusfar, cordoon being my latest mind-blow; every thing humans dare to put in their mouths. Some simple gourdes make me wonder how someone decided to eat this. There's the bleeding rock which is is in the animalia kingdom FYI that looks just lie a rock, hence the nickname. But there's always that slight undertone of filth when we joke about who was the first person to think to drink from a cow?

The person who saw the calves drink from a cow, that's who. I would not think to dig for an acorn squash, then go through the 15 steps it takes to get the edible parts out. I would however follow the calf. That is a common wilderness strategy, if animals are living here, there is food and water somewhere, find it.

That said, yes, alot of people have not evolved to handle non-human lactose, aka are lactose intolerant. but again with vegan rhetoric, you are applying a fact that is applicable to one population to all populations.

Just for a thought experiment, if you drink almond milk, you are personally mining for steel in China, you are forging machinery in Central America, you are an engineer stuck in traffic in Minnesota, you are farming almonds in California. You are shipping them to Mexico to be processed, you are shoveling the fibrous waste to whatever happens to that, you are roughnecking for the oil to fuel it all in Saudi Arabia. you lost a finger retreading the truck tiers in Canada, etc etc etc. On a personal level, yes, as a 1st world end user Almond milk is made for you. In the wider sense that I take it you are applying to cow's milk not being made for us, like that acorn squash no caveman ever cooked, if it takes 12,000 people 6 months across 25 countries to get you a cup of almond milk, can you really say that nature intended this? I think not.

• Clive

Grow up. It doesn't do that to me. It only does that if you're lactose-intolerant. And I'm not. In fact most people in the world are, but we Europeans mostly have a mutation that happened in Hungary about 10,000 years ago, And I'm going to continue drinking it whether you like it or not.

• HIGH_VOLTAGE2 months agoReport

You can drink whatever you like, but you shouldn't tell someone to grow up because they have an option, just like you.

• Tulip

Milk does not cause acne moron

I don’t drink it

• AskZilla

Stupid USA inhabitants don't give a flying fornication about what's good for them. Have you seen the exploding profit business fast food restaurants do in the USA?

Almonds aren't meant for us, they are meant for squirrels. That is why you need to process so much to make it milk.

• C

We were no more destined to eat almonds. Sweet almonds, the ones not full of cyanide, were a freak mutation we happened to take advantage of. If you can digest it milk is a super food. That is also a freak mutation and has arisen more than once. There's almost nothing we eat that isn't mutated.

Alright I will. Care to share some?