Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

I slept in the wrong position and my neck hurts. Help please?

• Edna

If you've slept in the wrong position and you wake up with your neck hurting, there's not much you can do about it and it happens to everybody.  Give it an hour, and your neck will stop hurting. 

press your head at the back

then from the front

then from both sides

that should fix the neck

• Rosie

Massage it and put on some deep heat or tiger balm, if you don’t have those a hot steamy bath will help 

Get in the shower, hit the hot water on your neck to loosen it up.

Ahh this happens to me all the time! What youll need to do is stretch your neck out for a good 10 minutes, then try to put ice on it. Also drink water because water rebuilds ! Hope this helps

• k w

that happened to me,many years ago, as a teen, but I couldn't straighten out my neck, my dad took me to a competent Chiropractor, she was blind lady Chiro, and she fixed me neck in just one visit, she knew her stuff....I've had other experiences with the quacks,

so I know the difference......