can i search my own yahoo answers for an answer to an earlier question of mine? if so how please ....?

alternatively by my question which i can't remember exact wording of but possibly the tags now used?

• Favourite answer

You can click on your profile picture and go to your profile activity page and look for My Questions.  You will have to scroll your questions to find the one you are looking for.  Even if your account is private you still can do it but other people can not.     Help that will help you find it.

not at all in my opinion

Yes, you can. Your YA activity profile is public. I just saw the list of of questions you have ANSWERED. You have to tap the 'My Answers", find the question you answered,  open the question and then find your answer. 

I tapped YOUR user name to access YOUR YA activity profile. 

• Daniel

You cant Yahoo does not have a Search Answer Feature by Key Words

• .

You can either scroll through your YA activity (your My Questions or My Answers tab) but that could be tedious if what you are searching for was posted long ago. 

.

You can do a search using the search bar at the top of the page to "Search Answers" but that feature hasn't been very useful in recent years (it's hit or miss if you search on keywords or snippets of text). Once you do a search using the search bar, the results page will offer you some options to narrow it down by category, time, etc. I just did a search on a snippet of text I've seen posted several times, and I did get some relevant results.

No, that is not a feature. Either try the general search or start scrolling. The general search will lead to a page where you can narrow by category and time.