Is the LGBT agenda and breakdown of traditional families to blame for Yorkshire's mass child abuses?

Whilst the rape of European Christians has long been documented from the Mongol Turk, Arab pirates, harems to Pakistani gangs in Britain.

Perhaps if we English followed traditional 1950s British lifestyle such as having a dad that's present for his family rather then turn gay or leave his wife to raise the children alone.

Or schools which fail to discipline leading to generations of loud mouth rude insolent children. We need churches in our life, Christ in our heart and perhaps a little thing called "men" which are amiss in society today.

Perhaps those who mocked our system and rape thousands of white British children would not be so audacious and laugh at us allowing them unfettered access to their children?

Master Glenda the stable boy has said my horses are ready for tomorrow's show jumping event. I have invited the best bred people in the land. Right now, a truffle and a cup of chai me thinks!

No connection

The child abuse was much to do with greed, bigotry and fear... so much like that which you offer.

Do you mean Rotherhoax and the other inventions of professional far-right extremists like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

HI everyone Glenda here.  I am David's probation officer.  Please comment below if you are aware of David, grooming any more children.  His pattern of offending often starts with an increase in his rape fetish.  If he is going anywhere near schools or church youth groups he needs to be reported. 

you are a gammon benefit scrounger claiming disability

Racist and homophobic nonsense.