Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Should this traitorous creature receive an whole life sentence?

If this isn't High Treason then what is?

BBC News - St Paul's bomb plot: IS supporter Safiyya Shaikh pleads guilty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-51583815

Equaliser (dopey Gerald) is defended murderous traitors again. He's blocked me, but answers my questions!

Zero integrity. 

No hanging drawing and quartering more like.

We in the west face a relentless and never ending terror attacks from this ideology who will not stop until we are all dead.

The liberals support them.

Hate scum of all types need to be held responsible for their actions. Not least those who use try to radicalize the mentally weak.  One day you will get the knock on the door.

She should be detained until she’s no longer a threat. If it’s possible to deradicalise her and treat any psychiatric issues she has, there should be a possibility of release, even if it’s many years in the future. I don’t know the ins and out of the case. 

I’d say the same if she was far-right, far-left, or whatever. I might get flak for saying this but gender is a factor, there’s evidence that women tend to respond better to rehabilitation attempts than men and reoffend less. I wonder if that also applies to extremist deradicalisation.

• We only need to look at history to realise what this ideology really is.
      Based on war, conversions, rape and death it will never stop.

If she can be deradicalised, then no.

• 3 months agoReport

If she can't be deradicalised then she should be jailed for life as she'd always pose a threat.

The right-wingers here know her from the dole office

• 3 months agoReport

Troll. Now why aren't you at work, I wonder? 

You know what I see in this woman's future?  5-10 years down the track after being released from prison we'll be hearing about she finally got to do her mass casualty atrocity and those of us with the memory will be referring to the article you are now.

• 3 months agoReport

I would not be surprised so let's hope Boris Johnson keeps to his word on tougher sentences. 

i saw a photo of this woman and one thing stands out, she looks evil ..

• 3 months agoReport

Look low class and acts that way. 

Yes and life should mean life with no chance of parole. No doubt the do gooders will plead for her as per usual, but the Judges and Government need to stand firm with these people and not let them back into society as they are danger to everybody. A leopard never changes it's spots no matter what people say.

• Biff

We have seen twice in recent months how people who have been brainwashed enough to be planning acts of terror and only given short jail terms can go on to actually commit such acts. Labour's Imprisonment for Public Protection (IPP) sentences were designed for people like that to keep them in prison until they are no longer judged to be a threat, even for life. IPPs should be reintroduced, with guidance to judges to ensure they aren't misapplied which brought them into disrepute resulting in them being abandoned. The European Court of Human Rights might rule against IPPs but countries often ignore its rulings, the voting rights of prisoners being a UK example.

• 3 months agoReport

I think IPP for terrorists and paedophiles is an excellent idea.