Is it weird for my best friend to want my passwords ?

Hi I have a Best friend we been Best friends for 8 years but my best friend always wants my password to my accounts. I always tell her why do she need my password she always tells me for she can check up on her ex on my page since he had blocked her. By the way this is on Facebook. One day my best friend was going through my messages and she goes through my likes and everything. I find it kinda creepy because what person just wants your password to be nosy and see who are you texting or etc. so I decided to change my password again she gets mad at me and always asking why I changed my password she needed it when she doesn’t honestly it’s like she wants my password to be nosy by the way we are both 21 now she still acts like a little 16 year old. What should I do ? Pleas help 

hahahaha social media is crap and has you as one of its suckers. CLOSE IT AND GET A REAL LIFE...

• Nobody

Yes its weird and its stalking behavior, so don't ever give anyone your passwords.

• J.D.S.

That is suspicious. After all, they are your accounts and no-one else has the right to your passwords no matter who they are or what excuses are made.

• Lisa M

Do you suspect she's doing unsavoury things like messaging people from your account or breaking into your bank info? I wouldn't give her my passwords anymore. Even though you've been friends for a while, there are specific boundaries between you two.

You might not like my answer, but oh well. You absolutely did the right thing by changing your password. You need to stop giving her your passwords in the future. Your friend needs to stop stalking their ex-boyfriend or girlfriend on social media. Your friend is very controlling, childish, and immature. It is wrong to stalk someone. Your friend could end up doing something bad to your her ex with the information she used to stalk them. You need to get rid of the friendship with you have with this person immediately. I would block them on social media. Tell your friend their behavior is unacceptable and you will not tolerate it any longer. End the friendship she does not to have your passwords. This friendship is not a friendship at all and her behavior is toxic. 

You are foolish to give passwords to anyone.

• Eva

Don't give her your password. It's creepy that she uses your account to stalk her ex. It allows her to post as you and who knows what she posts. She could get you into a lot of trouble.

• Alan H

Give nobody, other than your nearest and dearest You passwords 

Well you choose to give it to her. Just tell her that you don't feel comfortable with it. You don't know anyone else who shares. It's not normal. It's time she moved on and stopped stalking her ex boyfriend because that's not good for her either. Or goes to talk to him if she wants to get back with him. But sorry, she's not going to be able to access your facebook any more. It's personal. Be prepared that she will get mad. Don't fall for it. It's actually like a form of bullying. You can tell her that if she gets difficult. You've been nice for quite a while but now it stops and no argument. 

• Mark

Yes... NO ONE should know your passwords. You can SHARE contents with other people, but not your password.ii