2005 Audi A4 2.0t bent valve chances?

Hey so I recently bought a 2005 Audi A4 with the 2.0t engine, unfortunately the timing chain broke and I’ve done a lot of research on this and I’m taking steps to replace the timing chain, my question is, what are the chances that I bent my valves? If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated, thanks!

You picked one of the FINEST cars made anywhere! THere is a 90% chance you DID bend valves! Use 1-800 ALL AUDI< or BLAUPARTS as you wil need a replacement GASKET SET< and a machine shop to remake your cylinder head now! BE SURE you use ONLY 502/505 ENGIEN OIL! This means TOTAL ENERGY OI> MOBIL ONE 0W-40 oil or the BEST WARRANTY comes from PENNZOIL EURO< with an extended warranty to 500,000 miles! I LOVE these cars and know them very well! Use ONLY GENUINOE AUDI coolant ( PENTOSIN) and NOT prestone either! NO VALVOLILNE AT ANY TIME EITHER! iT MAY HAVE BEEN THE USE OF Valvoline and other cheaply made WAX based oils that caused your issue here! The RIGHT gasket timing kit will be from CONTINENTAL! it is SO VERY RARE to dump a CHAIN in the AUDI ENGINE! usuallyl only the TIMING BELT! But if this DOES HAPPEN< it is due to improper oil use! ONLY 502/505 PURE EUROEPAN SYNTHETIC may be used in these wonder cars! AMSOIL also makes one, and so does MOTUL and PENTOSIN< but only PEZNNZOIL gives such a BRAKE WARRANTY! I got someone a new AUDI ENGINE long ago from using CASTROL< which comes from BRITISH PETROLEUM! They got a new QUATTRO engien for FREE!

The engine on your car has a timing belt, not a chain.  The engine is an interference engine.  It is likely the valves and pistons are damaged.  The only way to confirm is to remove the head and inspect the valves and pistons. You can inspect the pistons without removing the head with the use of a boroscope.