Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 5 months ago

What is the easiest way to memorize something?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

The easiest way to memorize a thing or place is to write down, or unless you have photo graphic memory. Most people have unique way to remember basic materials. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 months ago

The best way to remember anything is to write it down on paper or use acronyms or mnemonics.

• 4 months ago

just repeat something few times))

• 5 months ago

Create a sentence that is easy if the info is small.   Something easy to remember.  For example, the first letter in each word is part of your answer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You can make a picture in your mind or a little story or write it down.

• 5 months ago

To explain it to someone else. 

• 5 months ago

Write on your hand

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What kind of learner are you?   Try this number memorizing test.  Have someone read to you 15 numbers over and over.  Then get a new set of 15 numbers and write them over and over.  Then have someone write down 15 numbers over and over and just watch them and see what style you memorized the most of.  Whatever style worked best, that's the way you should study. 

• 5 months ago

Writing down what you are trying to memorize helps a lot of people.

• DCM5150
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Yes, writing down is usually the best place to start. When we had to memorize peoples phone numbers, I could never do it until I wrote it down. But I wrote it down once, I could throw the paper out as I had memorized it (man I must be old)

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Via a "mnenomic" (a phase that gives you clues, like "Jesus Christ Made Seattle Under Protest" -  "James, Jefferson, Columbia, Cherry, Marion, Madison, Union, University, Pike, Pine").

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.