Would you be a surrogate?

• 3 days ago

Bonjour pour quoi tu pose cette question kim?

• 3 days ago

Mon parcours GPA

• claudine3 days agoReport

Heureusement dès le premier transfert, notre mère porteuse est tombée enceinte. La grossesse a évolué sans problème jusqu'à la naissance de notre fille. J’ai finalement pu réaliser mon rêve d’être maman, malgré tous les obstacles. Je ne cesserai jamais de remercier tout le personnel de la clinique

• patty

for the right amount of money

• Mama Angel1 month agoReport

Lost Love and mariageSpiritual prayers?
      Call/Whatsapp Mama Angel on +27670079361

My friend did this and it paid $100,000.00 and did it 4  times.  From the day she conceived her house payment, food, ALL utilities, car, insurance, living expenses and EVERYTHING was paid for even when she was working.  She had to go on pregnancy leave but after that her job was still there.  After having 2 of her own and 4 for others the doctor told her she had to stop having kids or it would harm her.  She made out VERY good.  

• LizB

I wouldn't qualify for multiple reasons, but pregnancy was really almost too hard on me to successfully get my own two kids, so I just can't do it again. But I have a deep admiration and respect for women who are willing to give that gift to others.

I wouldn't qualify now for a few reasons (age, repeated sections), but absolutely when I was younger.   The issue was that we were having our own pregnancies, and by the time I was done with that I was already too old to qualify.

No, I had issues of my own and required the use of one and it was as straight up nightmare though the reward at the end was worth it.

My husband and I used a surrogate for our youngest and she tried to sue us for custody and child support after "changing her mind" after the baby was born.  She was under the impression since she wasn't paid as a surrogate (paying a surrogate is illegal in our state) that she could do that.  She was treating it like an adoption where she changed her mind but it wasn't an adoption.

Our surrogate was a gestational carrier which is a surrogate who has no biological attachment to the baby.  The baby is the biological child of both my husband and myself.  I knew in my early 20's having kids biologically would be challenging for me so I froze my eggs.  He and I also have a set of biological twins through IVF that I did give birth to but that was really rough on me and another pregnancy was extremely high risk.  I'm otherwise healthy, it's my reproductive system that is the issue.

We were and still are empathetic that she has an emotional attachment and bond with our baby from the pregnancy we didn't dispute that.  What we disputed was her having any type of parental rights or visitation rights because the baby is not her and she was displaying behaviors of being unstable.  Prior to the legal issues we had intended on her being a part of the babies life but I think it was too much on her emotionally with the separation after it.

In the end we won and the judge ultimately dismissed the case but we still paid a lot of legal fees due to it.

We still have embryos left but we feel our family is complete now we have her, our twins and a little boy we adopted and plan to donate the ones we have left.

• LizB

Wow, I am so sorry you went through all that. She gave you an incredible gift, but she NEVER should have been a surrogate. I wonder how she passed the psych screens to be one in the first place.

Not today, but you can put my name on your list.

Absolutely not.   I have never had any interest in being pregnant. 

No, I couldn't because I have health issues.