When you take the battery out of your cell phone, is it really off, or powered down and traceable?
- lareLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
it is really off and not traceable. you also can't make calls.
- Anonymous1 month ago
its still traceable, cuz of the syms card in the phone, get a new phone or a cheap tracer phone for ten dollars you buy the minutes card, i winder why your worried about it, di you text dirty things
- ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Lv 71 month ago
not at all in my opinion
- spacemissingLv 71 month ago
It is OFF.
In order for it to still be on,
there would have to be another battery in it, and there isn't one.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- OliveLv 61 month ago
It's completely off and no signal at all. Cause the phone has no way to output nothing without battery in it
- megalomaniacLv 71 month ago
Probably, unless there is a hidden power source in there somewhere. People are sneaky and with modern technology much is possible.