Have you ever walked into a room and forgotten why you had gone there? Would it help if you wore memory foam insoles?
- Mrs HLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Yes and it might help if you had on outside shoes. Otherwise it could slipper your mind
- TomalochkLv 62 months ago
The memory foam insoles would not help you with that ....they are strictly for foot comfort .
- spacemissingLv 72 months ago
Who needs to go to a different room?
I can stay in one room and still forget why I'm there.
- PronkLv 72 months ago
Yes,wondering if women in the room have mammary foam inserts,sometimes drains all of my brain power.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 2 months ago
Might just work. Anything is worth a try.
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months ago
My feet remember fine.
It just never makes it to my brain.
- pollyLv 72 months ago
Yes memory soles would help, but not as much If I just went out & bought a house with only one room
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
Yes,many times I forgot to put my memory foam insoles in though.