Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Is this a legitimate reason to break up ?

My friend had a hard life growing up and her family was kinda poor long story short she ended up with corns on her feet the guy that she is dating saids he can’t be with someone who has corns to me that’s stupid corns can be removed like come on it’s 2020 doesn’t it seem like he’s looking for a way out like that fixable like really corns that’s childish to me but maybe I’m different 

• Edna

The guy she's dating is stupid. Corns can easily be removed - often  with just topical medication. Millions of people have corns on their feet, usually from wearing ill-fitting shoes. 

It is childish and that guy is an idiot.

He has the right to break up with her, for whatever reason he has. It doesn't matter if you think a guy's reason is stupid, or not. Because it is his reason!

I have scars on my body, so if someone didn't want to be with me because of it then I am fine with that. I have other problems with my body too, and if someone said to me I don't want to be with someone who has scars, or whatever problem you have then I am fine with that.

I am not putting in any time looking, for someone to be with. I am spending my time doing other things.

It's her choice to make how she wants to use her time.

I am a male by the way.

• audrey

He's a real loser and she's much better off without him!

Either he has a real problem with corns, in which case she is better off without him.

Or.

He is making stupid excuses, in which case she is better off without him.

No, it's not...but it is a good thing he said it because it will save  her from an absolute disaster of a relationship.

It’s not her corns. She probably has tiny títs.

• Edna

And he probably has a tiny penis.