Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is he so upset????

I have a besfriend Seth fell for this girl Tamara.  Seth and Tamara were friends for maybe 2 years,   Seth would awlays talk about her but Tamara had a husband.   I feel like Seth and Tamara got to close and she began having feelings for him.  She later cut him out of her life.

But ive noticed that Seth has changed alot,  its been a year but he still has feelings for her.   He's been on lots of dates but nothing works out because he's constantly thinking about Tamara.  He has so much anger inside him, because he hates having ferlings for her.   Ive never seen him act like this,  hes even started drinking alot........what is happening with him please help?????

He just graduated university and he has alot going for him.   But all this stuff with Tamara is changing him as a person...why???????

• Carmen

Have you asked him what's bothering and changing his moods because assuming it has to do with that female might or might not be the answer try to befriend him more if possible especially if he is drinking something is weighing heavy on his heart and mind and taking away his peace of mind as well pray for him hopefully he can get pass whatever it is and come up on the positive side.

• falcon

Ask him and he probably will give you a **** and bull story .

Sometimes love can do that to someone. That actually happened to me after I started dating a guy named Mathew I became more selfish and angry and anxious if I'm a good enough girlfriend. I came to a realization to this I broke up with him and my efforts had to waste... he was cheating on me. At this point I couldn't love or trust anyone friends, family, or myself. I still can't and its been 3 months since this. It hurts. I really get seth's feelings he is in pain, confusion, angry and he feels stuck. And he is blaming this on his feelings. He needs someone to love, to trust, to talk to, and most of all he needs to forget on his past. Just try to get him to open up.

• Alan H

Feelings come unasked: actions are a choice.

They are wise not to have a close relationship: but the hurt may still be there.

Are you wanting to replace her?

because shes married, he should get over it or go for help, if you like him, see if it workd out

We often behave in unexpected ways when we don't get what we want.  Some give up and take the easy route and start feeling sorry for themselves and stop bothering to make things better for themselves by working hard at forgetting and getting on with life.  He is just giving up on life cause it is easier, then trying.  World does not end with one relationship, no matter how intense.  And this may be a cliche, but very true, that time heals all wound, if we stop picking at them. He needs to be shaken up and made to realize that other people who are in his life and just as important, to him, an he is to them, so get a move on life and stop feeling sorry for himself.  She may have found that cheating on her husband, was wrong an so went back to him, or that she may not have loved him enough to change her life completely and she would have had to in order to be with him.

cause she dont want to go out with him

he is whipped.

Ask him if he is  upset about her and if so is he going to wallow in it...or is he going to find someone available because Tamara is married she found her soulmate...she's not going to drink herself into a stooper.  She's happily married and he needs to get over it before too much time passes then he will realize he has depression or something.

The story sort of drags.  You won't get great marks in your creative writing class.