Spoiler anybody - who is dying on Eastenders. Right now it seems there's half the cast who may not make it past Friday. From Sharon?

who's labour doesn't seem to be straight forward, to Mick and Linda Carter, to Keanu, to Bobby, shut in a cabin which is rapidly flooding, to Whitney except she's seen next week in a cell, so she lives. To old Dot, now in Ireland and surely she's not going to live for much longer!!

Well it seems June Brown has made her own decision about the demise of Dot.  She's 'leaving her in Ireland'.   Not surprising given June is 93 now.   Is Sharon pregnant in real life - she's huge and has been for a long time.  I only watch EE these days, apart from Cas. and Holby, and Doctors in the afternoon.  I can't take more than that in angst!!  And Cas. is fast going off my to watch list with all the male kissing male going on.

• Jojo

Eastenders is becoming increasingly Bizarre it seems. Sharons pregnancy is going on forever, to Whitneys stalker who is like the invisible man and makes no noise in that loft (where he has been hiding for sometime) and can get up into it and down from it with noiseless ease. 

Its not much better in Emmerdale where Vanessa was tied to a drawer handle. and not very securely I must add.  

But that was explained away in the last episode as being `false drawers` WHAT? Most of the soaps are now competing with each other for the most outlandish story lines and are becoming less and less like real life should be portrayed. But its all harmless escapism if a viewer has a vivid imagination .... `long live the soaps` eh?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• marty

I don't watch television but find it sad somebody would be so hooked on it they can't wait to watch the show. So much life goes by while you're watching television. 

• Verulam 1

30 minutes 4 X a week isn't going to deprive me from much 'life'!!   And what I do with my life is my business in any case.