Why do SOME vegan teens go so out of control?

When I was vegan I was 14 and I shouted at my family calling them murderers and throwing their meat in the bin. I shouted at the butcher and was very rude and I came in this section and went crazy at people for not being vegan why did I do it why do some teens get involved in things like this and are rude go people because they're different than themselves 

Because they are young and self-righteous.

Not every Vegan is "Out of control" however, there are some that go overboard in promoting their diet unaware that people aren't going to listen if you're behaving in a crazy manner. 

Teenagers tend to be irrational in general.

Vegans tend to be irrational.

So why wouldnt a vegan teen be completely irrational and out of control?

Most teenagers are not mature enough to see the world from a different perspective. They get one idea in their heads and that is their viewpoint on everything. For most this of course changes overtime as the brains finishes development and maturity sets in and the world is not as black and white.

This is only exacerbated by the internet and being able to find "evidence" supporting whatever viewpoint you want.

Same reason why some carnivores and omnivore teens do! Hormones, finding their way in the world, starting to learn about their adult selves,.....

• Jerry

A 14 year old has had a lot of practice being a child. And is facing the prospect of learning to be an adult. That's a lot of learning to do in a few short years and it's scary. So teens often go a bit crazy from the stress. 

Ask your shrink.

They are all out of control. They stupidly believe eating meat is murder when its not. no one can murder an animal. 

They are very rude

They are selfish and misguided and tend to be mental ill 

To believe you are right and everyone else is wrong, and they just can't see, is part of being a teenager and growing up. Congratulations, sounds like you have, many don't.

Vegans suffer from assumed superiority complex.

It is very sad. Fortunately, as you have discovered, most grow out of it.

• Coach Simon

Extraordinary assumption. You seem to be reading the wrong newspapers!