REAL asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

What is your views on urine therapy.Does it work?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

urine is waste from the body, how would that help anything?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Complete and total bogus psuedo-science (and gross af)

• Jim
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I am all for urinating. In fact I do it multiple times a day. It eliminates waste and excess fluid.

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not sure, never tried it long enuf, I got pretty good results with herbs and homeopathy, and yes I did buy the book on amazon 15yrs ago or so......

• ...Show all comments
    • k w
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

is starving for customers, and I won't go there unless I have to, and that's not very often either.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Like drinking your pee? No. It doesnt work. It is literally waste product that is expelled by the body. If the body needed what was in it, it would keep it. Millions of years of evolution have made your body efficient at what it does. To injest something that your body expels as waste is counter intuitive and frankly not healthy at all! Would you eat your feces? Same thing

• ...Show all comments
    • Marc
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

so when you put literal toxins back into the body there in no benefit and in fact it is harmful.  But you didnt answer. Would you eat your feces?

• 1 month ago

...depends on what you want to reach. In a homeopathic way, it would be effective.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Start of with a joint golden shower then see how you feel

• harry1 month agoReport

http://www.urinetherapy.in/Index.aspx

• 1 month ago

Personally I wouldn't out of choice but if I was super thirsty on a desert island & had nothing else to drink I would. If Bear Grills can drink it & he's still very much alive I doubt it has many negative factors but just the thought puts me off!

GOOD LUCK if you decide to do it!

• ...Show all comments
    • Marc
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You can drink your urine 1x in an emergency for hydration.  After that it becomes toxic in that enviornment

• 1 month ago

I have heard about it.  I am very skeptical.  I really believe urine contains only waste products- but I could be wrong.

• harry1 month agoReport

http://www.urinetherapy.in/Index.aspx

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.