REAL asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

What is your views on urine therapy.Does it work?

urine is waste from the body, how would that help anything?

Complete and total bogus psuedo-science (and gross af)

• Jim

I am all for urinating. In fact I do it multiple times a day. It eliminates waste and excess fluid.

• k w

not sure, never tried it long enuf, I got pretty good results with herbs and homeopathy, and yes I did buy the book on amazon 15yrs ago or so......

• k w

is starving for customers, and I won't go there unless I have to, and that's not very often either.....

• Marc

Like drinking your pee? No. It doesnt work. It is literally waste product that is expelled by the body. If the body needed what was in it, it would keep it. Millions of years of evolution have made your body efficient at what it does. To injest something that your body expels as waste is counter intuitive and frankly not healthy at all! Would you eat your feces? Same thing

• Marc

so when you put literal toxins back into the body there in no benefit and in fact it is harmful.  But you didnt answer. Would you eat your feces?

...depends on what you want to reach. In a homeopathic way, it would be effective.

• nalla

Start of with a joint golden shower then see how you feel

• harry1 month agoReport

http://www.urinetherapy.in/Index.aspx

Personally I wouldn't out of choice but if I was super thirsty on a desert island & had nothing else to drink I would. If Bear Grills can drink it & he's still very much alive I doubt it has many negative factors but just the thought puts me off!

GOOD LUCK if you decide to do it!

• Marc

You can drink your urine 1x in an emergency for hydration.  After that it becomes toxic in that enviornment

I have heard about it.  I am very skeptical.  I really believe urine contains only waste products- but I could be wrong.

• harry1 month agoReport

http://www.urinetherapy.in/Index.aspx