Is it true that you can only post pictures on Instagram from cellphones, and not from laptop or desktop computers?

• P

You just download something like nox player.

https://www.bignox.com/

disagree. if you run an emulator program on the computer, you should be able to upload photos from the computer

• keerok

Instagram was made for portable devices like cellphones and tablets but I remember years back when there was a program that allowed posting pictures with a computer. Regrettably I forgot what it was called. Then I read there was a problem with that particular program so I switched to another method, an app which installed only to the Chrome browser. Again, I forgot what that was called. I keep forgetting because I don't really use Instagram. I have an account, for work, but I don't use it at all. I just set it up and had others maintain it.

There was also the emulator way where you had to install a program that made your computer run Android apps so you can install the Instagram app to it. These were years back so I'm pretty sure there are many other ways to do it today. You only have to search for it.