How much pairs of shoes do you own?

I ve just spent about $500 on shoes but getting 15pairs from DC, Adidas and Vans. Feel like it s too much but can t beat the fact most of them were only $20-$30

About two or three pairs. That’s it!  

No matter how much I weigh, my shoes always fit!

I have to admit, I love shoes, I do. The Styles, the colors, the impractlcal, the comfort...all with endless heel heights. Too many to choose from, so, I say "buy them all". Lol...within reason.

I am guessing that I have maybe 50 pair (shoes, boots, sneakers and sandals].  For now, I am done buying shoes because I have what I need. Having so many pair of shoes makes it so none of them are wearing out!

I only buy shoes when they are on sale, so I never pay full price, ever.

04 pairs only including 01 pair sports shoe.

I have 3 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of croc shoes. And if you’re wondering if I have any footwear that aren’t shoes, I also have a pair of snow boots and 2 pairs of slippers. I don’t go crazy buying footwear like other women.

About 25 pairs,but about 15 of them are pretty fancy stuff and heels that are difficult to wear daily.

• I think it's alright to splurge once in a while but try not to make a habit.  I shop for good deals too but know when to stop.

Lots but rarely pay more than 100 USD for a pair.

Mate that's mad! Do you really need all these shoes LOOOOOL.

Ideally a man should own 4 pairs of shoes: 1 pair of casual shoes (neutral coloured sneakers or trainers), one pair of trainers for sports or running and one black and one brown pair of formal shoes.

2 pair chemins hauts  noires de 45 dollar kmart dark boots

congrats

adidas  nike and others are made in china by young girls who earn 3 bucks a day

If you paid $20 for DC, Adidas and Vans, they will be cheap plastic Chinese fakes, so you've wasted your money... no one is impressed.