promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are there so many trans women and Interracial couples now?

Why is it that everywhere I go I’m seeing nothing but Transsexuals and Interracial couples? You can say what you want , but it’s CREEPY! It’s literally like we living in the Twilight Zone. I have no problem with Gay people or Interracial dating, but the issue is when you see it in extremely large numbers. NOTHING about any of this seems natural. It seems like it’s being forced upon us or something. And just so you know, I’m a biracial person myself, so I completely support IR dating, but not at the magnitude that I’m seeing it in. Something weird is going on, VERY weird.

Update:

Are you guys trolling? READ what I’m saying. Don’t ignore certain because you don’t like what’s being said. You cannot be mixed and be racist, it’s DOESNT Work that way so trying to label me as a racist when I CLEARLY STATED that I’m mixed makes me think I’m talking to autistic people. I said ANYTHING IN LARGE NUMBERS SEEM UNNATURAL!! It seems creepy to see too much of ONE PARTICULAR THING! You people just pick and choose what you want to read. I’m clearly talking to autistic people. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

We are living in a creepy age.

But fear not.

Masculine gay men will be in charge as soon as the other weirdos are defeated.

Masculinity Rules!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There are NO large numbers of the people you mention. Your imagination is running wild.

• andy3 months agoReport

Sure..........

• Kind of a weird question considering trans people only make up 0.6% of the population.

"Interracial couples? You can say what you want , but it’s CREEPY!"

Say what you want, but that makes you sound racist.

• 3 months ago

The only thing 'weird' going on here is that you think you can post such a blatantly racist, homophobic post here anonymously and that anyone with an IQ over 79 will think you're anything but a troll.

• ...Show all comments
    • choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

And no, andy, I'm the opposite of a troll. I'm a troll-exposure. I call out trolls whenever I see them. Does that bother you? If so, ask yourself why.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.