Anonymous

Does he like me?

So I have a boyfriend, and one of his friends is always talking sexual things, but about me. Like how I should get fu**ed this certain way or how I'm gonna get the "D"later by my bf. I was wondering why he does this, and say it multiple time he see's me. He also thinks it's funny to push me randomly. 

• Josa

Sounds like he's not matured as yet.  When little boys like a girl they usually do things like that to get attention.  It has to be annoying. You could tell him to stop   the behavior or you don't want to be around him anymore. And, your sex life is none of his business.  He's jealous.

Depends on how you are give him some credit if he's young 20's or in high school some guys are just like this,but get away from him if he keeps touching you.

• Edna

If you have a boyfriend and one of his friends is making sexual remarks to you and pushing you around, tell your boyfriend. It's up to him to make sure his "friend" puts a stop to it.

• Alan H

He is just an immature character.

Tell him you do not want to hear his nonsense 

• Mr. L.

Yes he like’s you, and he really has a very crude way of showing it.  

Turn the guy on his head, “figuratively” tell him you know he likes you and that he must stop talking nasty, it will get him nowhere.  Be very specific and state you want HIM TO STOP.  If he doesn’t than you need to tell your boyfriend, if this guy is around, I will not be.  

The guy is using the friendship with your boyfriend to take advantage of you, no one is going to end this but you.  Take responsibility and make it end.

That is abuse. Only your bf can talk to you that way. Tell him to stop and tell your bf he isn't his friend at all.

He's a stupid boy who thinks it's a form of flirting. Tell your boyfriend you don't like the way his mate talks to you and about you. If your boyfriend can't shut this guy up.....dump the boyfriend.

His motivation doesn't matter so much as the fact that your boyfriend doesn't tell him to shut the eff up. Stop being so flattered by the abuse that you worry about him liking you. Again, doesn't matter. All that matters is that he's disrespecting you, apparently in front of your boyfriend and your boyfriend's doing nothing to stop it.

• ko1 month agoReport

What he does this with the bf there? They are both disgusting.

So are you guys twelve? It sounds like it.

he might be jealous