Does anyone know what this game was called?

I can’t remember the name... and I can remember very little about it... but I’m hoping someone will know what I’m talking about! 

It was a children’s computer game that I played when I was younger, probably around 7ish? So 2007 or before in terms of release date.

I believe it was based around aliens and their flying sofa? It was a platformer and you collected soft of berry like fruits and stuff. I have no idea what the end goal was because I don’t think I ever beat the game! 

I remember it being very brightly coloured and it may have also been a tv show? I can sort of remember the aliens as real life puppet characters which is what makes me think it was also a tv show, but I suppose it could have been cut scenes... but I doubt a children’s 2007 game had cut scenes to be honest.

Please someone tell me what this game was, it’s driving me insane!

Thank you!

el nerdo told me it was tiny planets

heres a game https://blackthornprod-games.itch.io/tiny-planets

I don't know which title it was specifically because I guess they had 2 or more games? But you gave me enough to find out it's, "Tiny Planets"

Source(s): Got there by googling, "Aliens on flying sofa"

yeah