Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How long does it take for sperm to leave the mouth ?

I was giving head and he came in my mouth and I spit it out and then 4 hours after that I was masturbating and spitted on the object and insterted it in me can I get pregnant?

Ask your mother.

• kelvin

even if you some how managed to keep it in your mouth for 4 hours and got it into your vagina you are still not pregnant

Even if there was any remote chance of any sperm still being in your mouth..  It would be dead.    Between your body temp, and the digestive enzymes found in saliva, theres no live sperm in your mouth hours after you gave a BJ

if you don't know the answer to that, maybe you should try abstinence...

No. Sperm dies pretty soon after it hits the air.  So it went from his dick to your mouth, then (if any still present) to a finger, then your pussy. No way it was alive 4 hours later.

always swallow,,,,,,,,,,

when i had my sex ed class i remember learning that it takes 3-5 days for sperm to die when it is warm but it can die if it is dry. the sperm can only live if it is warm like in the vagina. your mouth is warm so i assume that it would still be alive. 

• Edna

No! -  sperm  would not still be alive.  The enzymes in a person's saliva would immediately  kill any sperm cells that were in the mouth. You ALWAYS have saliva in your mouth. 

we don't like your type on YA. This is a family friendly site.

I don't know, wait and see.

This is just one more reason why they need to continue sex education in schools.

• ron h

We'll never meet or communicate other than this, but on behalf of men in general, thanks for doing that.  I'd think that a drink of water or soft drink would wash out the swimmers.  Or just waiting a few minutes, -- maybe 30 would let them die.  I'd think that MAYBE if you did what you did right away, there' could be some risk.  But not after 4 hours. 

• Edna

There is no risk at al!!  The enzymes in your saliva would immediately kill any sperm cells that were in your mouth.