Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

How come there are so many dirty women in the world, but I never meet any?

If I visit a porn site, there are literally thousands of thumbnails of movies featuring individual girls doing all kinds of unimaginable stuff. Where are they all? Before you lecture me on how pornography is a warped reflection of reality, centred around money.. (blah, blah), I know all that. I am just wondering where all the promiscuous girls are, those prepared to do this stuff with a guy for kicks instead of money? I never met any when I was single and available?

I haven't phrased my question very well. I'm saying they all acted kinda prude, like that stuff was disgusting. Then they'd go read their little erotic fiction novels, probably fiddle with themselves under some sheets... where are these 'real' women and how did you spot / read them?

Chrone faced Chrone faced Chrone faced

Women aren't doing porn for free. Even the amateurs are hoping for some kind of financial return. So to meet such women you'd just dial up a local escort agency and order yourself one. No, it's not going to be free because unless you're hot yourself these women have no actual interest in you (just like you wouldn't like them if they weren't attractive).

• KaleyK

The "porn girls" are getting paid to all that unimaginable stuff.  Actual girls that do unimaginable stuff with anyone have STD's.  A girl that actually likes you will do unimaginable stuff.  That's the hard part ... finding a nice girl that likes you enough to do the unimaginable stuff!

• Damien

theyre the same girls you see at work, in the morning they do office work, in the evening and weekends they do porn