Please help. Family business and a girlfriend ?

Girl who I now call my girlfriend joined a membership at my parents business, the membership fee is around 150 a month and she has never had a problem paying it. We have been dating for over a year and I am not sure if I should ask my parents if it's okay for her to stop paying cause I dont want to feel like my significant other is paying to have to go. On the other hand I dont want her to lose interest because all the sudden the classes are free to her. What should I do?

Also She was just a student there for about half a year before we started dating.

See what your parents have to say about it. Tell them how you feel and how you feel about this girlfriend. Business and pleasure rarely mix well.  You sound unsure of her if you think she's going to dump you because her membership fees disappear.  Talk to your parents first.  Maybe they'll give her 'mates' rates' and drop her fees a bit.  You've only been together a year.  Then speak with your g/f.  She may prefer to pay the full amount to retain her independence.

It would help to know what this "business" is because if it's some MLM scam you should probably being trying to get her "membership" cancelled rather than figuring out how to pay for it.

Mind your business. If your parents want to offer her a free membership, they will.

If she doesn't bring it up, forget it. You 2 could be broken up in a month, who knows. If you really want to do this, then I guess trying running it by your parents first but it just doesn't feel like its needed.