Will I pass a drug screening?

I am 5'8, 165Ib's, workout very frequently, and eat mostly healthy (definitely have cheat meals). I used to be a chronic smoker until taking a 70 day break from smoking where I tested clean afterwards. I smoked twice now ranging a week and half apart. the last smoke I had was 5 days ago and would be considered mid grade. I shared with a buddy two standard sized bowls from a bong. Given that that was 5 days ago should I be able to pass a urinalysis drug screening?

first time smoking I took two hits. Second time smoking was a week and a half later and was two bowls split between a friend and I

It takes 2 weeks for a clean urine test.

Doesn't matter how much you exercise or your weight or how much or what you eat or drink.

• cameron k3 months agoReport

Even if my test is a 50ng cutoff. It doesn't need to be clean just under 50ng cutoff for pre-employment

• Nancy

If you have to ask, no. And based on what you added, definitely no.  If you split two bowls, then you smoked a whole bowl yourself.  What kind of moron smokes down an entire bowl from a bong just five days before getting piss tested?  Oh, that's right.  Your kind.  Oh, and midgrade, schmidgrade.  It wouldn't matter if it was ditch weed.

• Nancy

Actually, I kind of wondered if that was the point, if they hired college interns that looked like potheads because if you have potheads administering the piss tests, there's zero chance that they're going to sell their urine or piss in the cup for them.