Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Should I forgive my boyfriend?

For a couple of years, I had a stalker. I received loads of strange calls/messages. He sent stuff to my work. He broke into my house 3 times and stole hairbrushes and underwear and stuff. 

My boyfriend has now admitted it was him that was stalking me (before we got together). I’m now really conflicted. I’m freaked out thinking about the stuff he did. It was really weird. It was scary at the time. But now I have feelings for him and I’m wondering if I should throw away what we have because of it. I’m so confused!

56 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Breaking into your house crossed the line from stalking to assaulting.   Dump him fast and call the police before you do for advice.

• 5 months ago

No, no telling what he might do if you married him and it didn't work out. You should be freaking out.

• ko5 months agoReport

So, I guess they should make an effort for it to work out? 😌

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 5 months ago

Your boyfriend seems to have a problem with boundaries.  I might have felt the impulse to stalk someone I liked, but my conscience knew it would be wrong to sneak into her place or steal her stuff.  It's your call, of course, but if you stay with him, I think he definitely should get counseling.

• 5 months ago

There's nothing to be confused about befriending a stalker... helloooo

Get rid of this guy pronto and change your locks, bolts and move if you can. Scary :o

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No you should not forgive him you should break up with he. Only a crazy person would do things like that. And stalking is one thing but breaking into your house and taking your stuff is just physco like stalking isn't enough leave him he's crazy .

• 5 months ago

Sure, if you want to continue living with someone who is obviously mentally unstable.

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Lol this weirdo is your boyfriend, yet I'm single and can't get girls to return my calls and I act completely normal. Women only like "fixer-uppers"

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

At the very least you should talk it through 

If your relationship goes through a sticky patch, he may revert to his old ways 

• Edna
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

There's no reason to "talk it through". She needs to get rid of him, before he breaks in again and kills her. 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Someone who acts this way is not normal or sound of mind. What else is he capable of?

End it now but make sure to inform the police. You may well need their protection.

• 5 months ago

I think this is to weird. I fear these problems in his mental state will come back to haunt your relationship, some day, and maybe you'd better break it off sooner, rather than later. He may turn stalker again but I'd break it off, this guy has some serious issues.

• jj5 months agoReport

slum hi how are you, how old are you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.