promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What's the difference between Bloomberg and Trump? Are they 2 sides of the same coin?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

fifteen years ago Bloomberg was a republican, Made LOTS of money as a republican, Was elected mayor as a REPUBLICAN. 

Trump actaully cares about the little guy, Bloomberg is running 100% to preserve his wealth because he knows the possibility of Bernie becoming president is actually real.

• Annonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Trump cares about the "little guy" my FOOT, what a joke of a response.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pretty sure they were even neighbors before Trump moved to Washington.

• 1 month ago

Yes, so now it's time to let Bloomberg have 4 years

• 1 month ago

Trump is a liar, cheat, disgraceful and a criminal. Bloomberg is tough, but isn't a criminal, did what he did when he became Mayor as it was his job to keep NYC safe, if the 600 murders he was facing came from white gangs, he'd have done the same with whites, he's not a racist and is the only one who can beat Trump.

• Raymond L.
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Larry-  think you need to put the crack pipe down bro.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They're both egotistical billionaires, so you're probably right. 

I'd prefer the Bloomberg side of the coin, but he isn't my candidate. 

• 1 month ago

No. Bloomberg is not a people person, while Trump is. Bloomberg depends on money to buy his way around while Trump is able to negotiate skillfully. Bloomberg has been a politician before, the is Trump's first time. Trump actually cares for America, Bloomberg cares about winning an election which is typical to Democrats. Bloomberg thinks you are stupid (End Gun Violence is one campaign promise for stupid people to believe in), Trump respects Americans. Bloomberg is anti-Human rights. He's a Nanny.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Annonymous
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Trump cares for American???????????? Really??????????? You think that huh??????

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh HELLLL NO! Bloomberg is another billionaire idiot like Bezos. Trump seems to be the only one who has any sense and likes the Constitution and the American people. I read the list of nonsense Bloomberg did as mayor of NY, and I don't want him anywhere near the WH. He's no better than any of the other idiot Democrat candidates. 

• Larry
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

It's really a shame the Republicans have been taken in by Trumps lies, hate and the disgraceful things he's done for over 3 years. Every Republican answer I've read for many questions show that hate. It;s sickening.

• 1 month ago

Trump keeps his promises, and does what he says he will do.

Bloomberg does not.

Source(s): New York voter
    • Larry
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Really ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

one is slightly more qualified to run a country and the other is some orange shitgibbon

• 1 month ago

When they stand on their wallets, Bloomberg is the big boy in the room.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.