Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Why isn't everyone a feminist?

• Will.

Because there is no need to be. 

Im a feminist and i hate women. 

Source(s): my brain

Supporting feminism is similar to those who support MGTOW; Who needs a Man/Wife really? Can you really trust anyone? In the end of the day, Live your own life, conveying other's lives can help bring word to others, but saying "Why isn't everyone a feminist?" is literally stating a majority from different backgrounds and views of our current world.

• Z3 months agoReport

Feminism seeks to enforce it's ideology on everyone at every level up to and including the government and laws.  MGTOW is men simply removing themselves from the gynocentric society.  They are completely different.  But thanks for proving MGTOW views of feminists.

I think the word feminist has been brought into a negative light because only a few very vocal people represent a huge movement, and at times these vocal people can be presenting a totally warped frame of reference. Additionally, the word feminist has come to mean many different things to any different people. That is one of the reasons why not everyone is a feminist, because of the multifold meanings of the word. 

• Z3 months agoReport

Feminism was ALWAYS about hating men.  From the Sentiments on up to today.  Feminism is judged by it's ACTIONS, not any NAFALT garbage.

• Elana

I promote gender equality.  I have found that using the title "feminist" actually works against me.

Considering the very loud actions of recent prominent feminists, it isn't too difficult to see why.

• Lauren3 months agoReport

I agree! feminism is actually a movement and it is not about equality, it is a movement that claims it is equality and they got people to write that down about their movement in the dictionary but in reality it is a radical movement that wants female superirioty. 

First, we have to agree upon the word "feminist"; in my opinion, we need to have the same rights and duties as men. We are different and it is a really good thing because we are complementary and can live in harmony.

Polls show that most people believe in gender equality but few support feminism.    Today, most people understand that feminism seeks advantages for females which directly opposes the idea of gender equality.  

• MISOA3 months agoReport

Well delighted to see CS ...how have you been ....say anytime yo want to visit India just holler CS ...it will be a pleasure ....for old times and for your guidance through the years ....:)

I dont like the word. It had its place, but i just prefer to have equality and respect for women and men both. Words like feminist leave men out. Also, focusing on race all the time is devicive. Thats just imo.

Men don't think they are eligible.

Most people aren't inculcated sheep.