Help how can i survive working at wendy's?

Don't get me wrong i like working at wendy i just started about 2 weeks ago. I was leaving mcdonalds cause it was super stressful, and i was there 2 years. At wendy it calmer my problem is all the dishes i have to wash before I can clock out. Nobody at the company helps u out, except for last night i got some help and a few times before. I'm not really good at multasking, they keeping me in the hole and will not move me. I talk to the manager she said it were they think is the best fit for you. I like it cause it much calmer, but how can i survive it until I find another job, Who else hate doing all those dishes. Any advice.

• Mini

maybe get a job washing dishes at a restaurant so that you get a cut of the tips. That may give you motivation to work harder. 

I don't blame you one iota-

Most wendy's franchises don't close until 1:00am, the last thing anyone wants to do is deal with a mountain worth of dishes at that hour, it takes a lot of energy to wash dishes, and at time of night, our brains are shutting down and not focused at all.

I think maybe you should apply for another job, why should you be stuck in a position you don't enjoy?

That's why it's called work and not happy fun time. If you can't handle the stress in a fast food job you need to take an honest look at yourself and see what the problem is.

Welcome to life in Fast Food.

Poor wittle snowflake.

• Don't bathe in the sink

You could try a Regular Restaurant.

Fast Food, is stressful. It is FAST food, grill it for the Customer NOW! Truly all restaurant kitchen help is Stressful.

You could apply for any job,  anywhere [it is all the same]

getfting hired, and

be stressed out

Just getting to work on Time,

Just working  'til the next break,

Just working to the lunch period,

Just working to the next break,

Just working until end of shift.

Just going home... to whatever...

and repeat.

When I was in the industry, Dish washer, Busboy, I did not love it. BUT, I found it quick and easy.

The only part of the job I "hated" (acutely feared) was cleaning the commercial meat slicer.

Modern "Dish Washing" is a breeze. Just stacking the dishes and post into a MACHINE. Spray it down, then push a button. Go about another task for 15 minutes, then unload the the machine.

"Love it or Leave It."

OR keep at it, until the Democrats get the presidency back, and Give you money for not working.

[My second job was Houseman for a large (300 room) motel, my third was Security, a Pinkerton.]

• Mandy

Other than trays, how much dish washing can there be to do at Wendy’s.  The utensils are plastic and the cups are paper.  The kitchen - hopefully - would need to be cleaned.  As would the floor and tables but where are all the dishes coming from?