The Bold and the Beautiful?

Can anyone tell me what's going on with Sallys diagnosis.

No one knows what illness will cause Sally's demise, yet anyway. I read a lot of good news will be coming Sally's way, including at Forrester. Katie approaches Steffy and Ridge and tells them that Sally is dying. Together, they come up with a plan to let Sally know that she's a valuable member of their team. Wyatt will propose to Sally the end of this week or early next. Of course, she will be overwhelmed with emotions as everything starts falling in place for her. As many things are turning around for her, maybe this will encourage her to try to get help. Which may lead to a possible last-minute cure can be found for her as well. Katie not keeping this a secret is for the best.

• No one knows yet, probably won't know until after the March Madness (basketball tournament) They claimed it fatal so we will have to wait.

• Kathy

According to the spoilers I read, the show will not name the disease that she has. They say she will die, but the actress who plays her come back to play Sally's twin sister..