Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I fried some frozen chicken nuggets for 10 min weird feeling in chest after eating it it feels like uncooked frozen nuggets what's going on?

I took some frozen chicken nuggets out of a bag in the freezer that I bought from the grocery store so I put it in my deep fryer for about 10 minutes and I made sure that it is fully cooked before I ate it so now I have a weird unpleasant feeling in my throat/chest and it feels like frozen nuggets I burped and it tasted like frozen nuggets even a crumb from a nugget came back up and I almost coughed it up and it's been annoying me I even felt like vomiting but I never did I've been frying nuggets for the past week and it never happened to me until tonight 

Did I cook the nuggets wrong? Did I undercook it? I know I couldn't have cause it clearly was fully cooked but it never tasted uncooked while I was eating it

• Janet

I'm sure the nuggets are fully cooked. Probably they are just greasy and your stomach is rebelling and giving you heartburn. The burping, the taste, the weird feeling in your chest (that is actually in your esophagus).

Fried and greasy foods are MOST likely to cause heartburn.

Gawd! I can't believe the other ignorant answess on here.

It's called heartburn. It is not jist chicken, it is chemicals your body doesn't want and has problems digesting. Don't eat it. Eat vegetables and if you have to, fresh organic chicken you've prepared yourself with fresh herbs and spices

• AskZilla

And make sure it is cooked... You can get salmonella, e.coliform or camphylobacter poisoning. All of those names are nice scientific names for animal SH|T bacteria. Yes there is poop in your meat , and there has been for a long time. Don't you feel wonderful about not being vegetarian??????

You probably got salmonella from uncooked chicken.

drink a glass of Eno Fruit Salt

and you will be okay

calm down your mind is running away with you frozen nuggets are usually precooked then frozen and besides if you had eaten uncooked chicked symptoms wouldnt start right away likely you are experiencing indegestion and it just feels bad but just relax sip on some coke or giner ale take some antacid and dont get upset