Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

does this guy wants a long term relationship with me or just for sex?

he is always there for me and he is obessesed with me and checks up on me all the time. i found out he already had a girlfriend and cheating on her with me. however, he cares for me and stays up all night to make me feel better. he supports me and doesn't plan of leaving.

does he truly love me or no

If he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Doesn't matter because if he'd cheat on his gf he would cheat on you too. There's no reason to invite guaranteed pain into your life.

• MCM

Sounds like it so what’s the problem

• Janet

Obsession is not love, and is not even a desire for commitment. It is just lust.

And he cheats on his gf, so why would YOU want to be the next gf he cheats on?

He supports you? Oh dear. Why can't you support yourself? Even handicapped people can learn to support themselves.

“We men are very simple people: if we like what we see, we’re coming over there. If we don’t want anything from you, we’re not coming over there. Period. Please highlight this part right here so you can always remind yourself the next time a man steps to you: a man always wants something. Always. And when it comes to women, that plan is always to find out two things: (1) if you’re willing to sleep with him, and (2) if you are, how much it will cost to get you to sleep with him.”

― Steve Harvey, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment”

Neaither he just wants to be friends